Sunday, May 20, 2012

Target (Tar-jay) Chic: La première Partie

So, I hopped on over to Decor Happy, and apparently just about everyone has been inspired by Lizzy's  stylish and high end look of this Target find, a button tufted ottoman which comes in black, sandstone, navy, and French Yellow linen fabric:






I thought, well heck, Tarjay has come a LONG way!  What else do they have that has great style for tight budgets?  


GREAT NEWS! I did the dirty work and spent a lot of time perusing their site to give you the goods with direct links so you can just click and have great instant additions to your home! AND, lots of these pieces are on sale too!


I was surprised most were not MDF but wood construction with cotton or linen fabrics.  There are so many great finds for the dollar that I'm dividing this into a two parter.  


This is La Première Partie:  ottomans, benches, and storage options.  ENJOY!


{Navy Button Tufted Ottoman $280 linen fabric- my favorite!}



{light grey Chevron storage bench or thick black and white Chevron $212}






No comments:

Post a Comment