Sunday, March 2, 2014

Target, you are killing me with your Woven Global Collection

This is super quick and I promise a little more.  But....I can't get over Target right now.  I've been swooning over their Threshold Woven Global collection and nearly bought this little bench as a coffee table for the red couch in Iris & Sam's room.  My guy talked me out of it, but still, every time I enter the store... I find myself back in the home goods section taking it out, looking it over and still impressed by the quality of these pieces for the price, loving the tone of the wood and the casual, artisan feel.  The small benches are so sweet too.  I can easily see them as an end table or paired at the end of a bed, or of course, just a little sitting stool.

It reminds me of my friend Heather Liskow's beautiful goods she brought from Kuala Lampur here  
and just how warm and inviting these coveted things are.  

                                                   {image from Target, $109 for bench}


                                      {image from Target, $69 little stool, $29-$39 baskets}

Couldn't you just die over these?  L-O-V-E them.

No comments:

Post a Comment